Don't miss out on this great opportunity to improve your game while having fun. Coach Stern is a student of the game and is passionate about sharing his knowledge with players of all ages!
FOR BOYS AND GIRLS ENTERING GRADES 4-9TH - PLAYERS OF ALL ABILITIES WELCOME!
STATUS: Registration Open
DATES: July 23,24,25,26,27
ABOUT LIVE 4 HOOPS CAMP
One on One play
Drills to improve players
- 8:30am-9am: Drop-off
- 9am: Camp Start - Warm-ups/Stretching
- 9:30am: Skills and Drills
- 12pm-12:30pm: Lunch
- 12:30pm-1pm: After Lunch Free Play
- 1pm: Skills, Drills and Games
- 3pm: Camp Ends
- 3pm-4pm: Pick-Up - FREE Aftercare Free Play during this time
- Early Registration Discount: $25 OFF if registered before 5/31/18
- Sibling Discount: $20 OFF per kid *register each kid individually with the sibling discount registration
- 1 Slice of Pizza: $8
- 2 Slices of Pizza: $10
- Lunch comes with a bag of chips and a water bottle
- Lunch must be ordered and paid for at check-in
- Drop-Off Time: 8:30am-9am
- Pick-Up Time: 3pm-3:30pm
- Open Play during Pick-Up Time
COACH/TRAINER: Joe Stern
Coach Joe Stern is an experienced competitive basketball coach and trainer in his 5th year at NorthSport. His youth experience covers boys and girls of all skill levels, ages ranging from 7 years old through high school.
As a high school player, Joe starred at the prestigious NY Military Academy in upstate NY where he earned all league honors and a championship. He went one to play his college ball at SUNY New Paltz.
A passion for the game and personal development, Coach Stern prides himself in creating skilled players and even better people. Players will see a dramatic improvement in not only their shooting and ball handling, but goal setting, self discipline, confidence and positive outlook.